Religious folk claim that God is all-powerful and all-knowing. However, if he’s so all knowing, why doesn’t he have a PhD? Well, let’s explore this a little further.
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was written in Aramaic, not in English.
3. It has no references.
4. It wasn’t even published in a refereed journal.
5. There are serious doubts he wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The Scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
9. He unlawfully performed not only Animal, but *Human* testing.
10. When one experiment went awry, he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.
11. When subjects didn’t behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told his students to read the book.
13. Some say he had his son to teach the class.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
15. Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his
So, there you go. Do you think it’s fair, or should we give God some honorary degree?